Write for Us
We are an enthusiastic platform that aims to help every individual understand all the ins and outs of legal procedures. We cover topics from every field of law so that our readers can get information on topics that matters to them the most.
Why Become A Contributor?
If you think that you have enough knowledge on legal matters and want to share them with relevant audiences to help them, Lawyersinventory.com is the right platform for you. We have a dedicated team that goes through the submitted articles, reviews them, and lets you know within the shortest time frame possible.
Guidelines To Become A Contributor
- You need to be Familiar with the Laws.
- We accept articles that are meant to Educate or help audiences to find Legal Solutions.
- The articles you submit need to be 100% Original and lack Plagiarism (Not Even 1%).
- Once the article is accepted after our content quality checks, all the article’s rights are reserved for us.
- We allow contributors to include One Backlink to their website.
We believe in quality and accept only qualitative articles. Hence, we expect that you submit high-quality articles following all the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Norms. You can use the following checklist to ensure that your articles are SEO optimized.
- The word count of the article shouldn’t be less than 1000 words. Yes, you can increase the word count or submit lengthy articles if you want to be more informative.
- The Article should contain a proper title and should be between 50-60 characters.
- Use Bullets to reach a deeper description level.
- Ensure that there are no Grammatical Errors.
- Add Images to your website. Note: you shouldn’t be using images that can claim copyrights.
- You should use links only from Legal Niches. If we find links violating this rule will be Removed.
- It is a reminder that all the links backs to your website will have a No-Follow Tag.
If you wish to make Do-Follow Backlinks, please Contact Us.